By using perfectdesigners.co.uk, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use the perfectdesigners.co.uk, the user have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1) The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
2) perfectdesigners.co.uk acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between user and vendors through perfectdesigners.co.uk. We are not responsible for any loses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and / or taxes incurred by users in the use of facility.
3) perfect designers will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on perfectdesigners.co.uk .This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4) All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of.
5) The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Sareeka.
6) Request for cancellations of orders after 24 hours once placed on perfectdesigners.co.uk shall not be entertained.
7) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
8) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Perfect designers for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
9) The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. perfectdesigners.co.uk reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, perfectdesigners.co.uk has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of perfectdesigners.co.uk and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
10) perfectdesigners.co.uk will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card While ordering.
11) perfectdesigners.co.uk shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers / shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
12) The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
13) perfect designers shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
14) If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
15) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then perfect designers is not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customer.
16) Jewelry, Sandals and other Accessories wear by models in photographs are for display purposes only.
17) All bollywood and Pakistani products images are just for referance only, actual product color, fabrics and designs may vary from original picture.
Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receipt of returns. In keeping with our fraud prevention measures refunds will only be issued in the same form as payments hence we will only refund to the same credit/debit card used to make the purchase and will only issue cheques when payment has been made via Postal Orders. If Your Return Does not Show in Your Account
If the goods are still not showing as a credit in your account after 30 days please call our customer services helpline on 01214390135 Have your order number ready along with the item number and order date
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
If you would like to exchange items for another item or another size we will be glad to assist you; however a postal charge of £5.00will apply.
It is possible to exchange your items through our store; however refunds must be directed through our offices
We only offer exchanges for sale items due to the vast reductions in price for clearance stock. It is possible to send the item back and re-order a different size colour or design. However a further delivery charge of £4.95 will be charged. (Your statutory rights are not affected.)
Measurements given are approximate. All our garments are hand produced and due to this they may vary from sizes given. Variations may also occur due to different shapes and styles of garments and also the different fabrics used.
FABRICS & EMBROIDERY
Many of our items are hand embroidered and therefore fragile in their usage. From time to time beading may become displaced and this is not regarded as a fault but is due to the nature of the work. These garments should be worn with care and are mainly for special occasion wear.
A majority of the fabrics used are 100% Polyester.
A garment may from time to time have variations in patterns due individual dyeing methods.
Please ensure that the first wash is ‘Dry Clean’ only. Heavy embroidered items can only be Dry Cleaned. More casual items should be washed separately in cold water and thoroughly rinsed. Please note that due to hand dyeing methods used the colours are not guaranteed. We cannot be liable for any damage to your garments due to not complying with the washing instructions given.
All clothing with embossed or rubber prints should be reverse ironed.
Any displacements to sequin beading or embroidery cannot be deemed to be a defect in the garment but is caused by the very nature of the work. In these cases postage cannot be claimed in exchanges or refunds.
It may not be possible to give full instructions on each garment therefore the above is a guideline of washing if in doubt Dry Clean
Shoes that have sequins diamante or embroidery are occasion wear only and some designs such as kusa cannot be worn in heavy rain.
Outfits may have a smell of paraffin which is due to the process used to dry clean garments after embroidery. This smell with evaporate once the garment has been removed from packing.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
Due to the unique individuality of hand made items there may be slight variations to images shown and Memsaab has the right to change individual components.
All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published including prices and promotions.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of UK or Republic of Ireland VAT (as applicable). Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
We continually update our online store. From time to time our retail stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our web-site) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in the retail stores. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.